What you need
- Successful completion of at least 10 years of education
- Ability to work in a team
- Good practical skills
- Strong interest in technology
Vocational course content
- Manual and machine processing of materials
- Assembling, installing and maintaining parts of mechanical systems
- Setting up pneumatic and hydraulic control systems with the help of circuit diagrams and function charts.
- Preparing work process plans and controls
- Contact with clients
- Quality assurance, work safety and environmental protection as an integral component of all the training themes
Your career prospectsAfter you’ve completed your vocational training course, you have a wide variety of further training options:
- Supervisory specialist
- Obtain the Meister qualification
- State-certified technician
Financing your vocational training course
You’ll be a paid employee during your vocational training. If you live more than 100 kilometers away from the training site and have to move closer, we’ll also pay you a rental allowance for a certain period.
Our vocational training is an excellent launchpad for your professional career. Apply now.
Start of apprenticeship 2018