You’ll leave with:
- A vocational qualification in chemical technology
- A Bachelor of Chemical Engineering
What you needWith the perseverance and commitment to achieve the goals you set yourself, you’ll have a strong sense of responsibility and the ability to work on your own initiative, or as part of a team. You’ll also need:
- University entrance qualification from a school or vocational college
- Excellent understanding of technology and physics
- Strong interest in science and math
- Capacity to learn new skills quickly
- Determination and perseverance
- Showing initiative
- Ability to work in a team
Your programOn your vocational program you’ll gain a qualification as a chemical technical assistant. At the same time, you’ll study chemistry at the Hochschule Niederhein University of Applied Sciences in Krefeld.
Part 1: Vocational training course and study program (semesters 1-5)
- Vocational training: chemical technology
- ICC final examination during semester 5
- Basic studies: Bachelor of Engineering (B. Eng.)
Part 2: Study program (semesters 6-7)
- Main studies: Bachelor of Engineering (B. Eng.)
Part 3: Final project (semester 8)
- During semester 8, you’ll work on your final project and complete the final exams for your Bachelor of Engineering (B. Eng.) degree.
Your career prospectsThis combined degree program is an ideal launchpad for your career, training you as a chemical technical assistant and enabling you to qualify as a Bachelor of Chemical Engineering (B. Eng.).
Financing your vocational training course
You’ll be a paid employee during your vocational training and if you live more than 100 kilometers away from the training site and have to move closer, we’ll pay you a rental allowance for a certain period. We’ll also cover the tuition fees for your bachelor studies.
The application process is currently closed. Please feel free to prebook here!