What you needWith a business economics, political economics, economic sciences or a general economics degree, you’ll be a born problem-solver, with the flexibility and mobility to adapt to the needs of your customers. You’ll also be a dedicated worker and proven leader, with solid foreign language skills, ideally combined with experience of working abroad.
If that sounds like you, we’ll give you a defined area of responsibility from day one, and as you gain experience, you’ll have opportunities for job rotation at both national and international level.
- Completed course of study at a university or technical college, and/or international degree (Master’s, Bachelor’s)
- Above-average study grades
- Below-average duration of studies
- More than three years of professional experience
- Problem-solving skills (thinking in terms of the whole system)
- Team coaching skills
- Customer-oriented approach
- Experience/study time abroad
- Foreign-language skills
- Ability to act independently
- Ability to take the initiative
Job Search »