The technical solutions you develop must be efficient, yet simple and flexible enough to be adaptable to local needs. This kind of complex project work is always a team effort. So you will regularly get together with your colleagues to brainstorm ideas and will also have opportunities to get to know each other better at specially organized team events.
Throughout the trainee program, you will be given support and guidance by an experienced mentor, who will also offer useful tips and strategies for your future career. Furthermore, at the end of the trainee program, a permanent contract for a responsible role within our PCT department awaits you.
MAKE your next move now and start your career with Covestro!
What you can expect
- Over a period of 18 months, you will gain an insight into a variety of different areas, including operations, maintenance and process control system optimization.
- Program structure: You will work in four different PCT departments, spending three months in each, and will complete a placement abroad. You will also attend a series of specialist seminars and training sessions to match your interests and skill set.
- You will support our PCT planning groups in Germany, as well as projects around the world. And you will also be given responsibility for your own projects.
- You will be involved in implementing global standards and processes at our local sites and in developing process control, automation and functional safety procedures.
- You will optimize process control systems in our production divisions, using the latest technology and working in close cooperation with colleagues on site.