What you need
- Completed undergraduate or graduate degree, preferably a double qualification (e.g. MBA) or a Bachelor’s degree with an additional qualification (e.g. apprenticeship, longer internships)
- Field of study: Business administration, international business or similar, each with a focus on controlling, accounting, auditing and/or finance, or engineering economics with a focus on economics
- Initial work experience (e.g. through internships)
As well as your financial expertise, you’ll need the personality and passion to influence our finances, including:
- Strategic thinking
- Curiosity for new experiences and challenges
- Interest in further professional and personal self-development
- Courage to question processes and structures
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoy working in colorful and diverse teams
- Excellent German and English language skills
Our trainee program is the launchpad for a variety of career opportunities. From starting in our accounting or controlling division, you’ll discover a variety of possibilities, from finance and investor relations, to even marketing or general management. Your personal interests will guide your development and once you find your path, we’ll support you all the way.
The application phase for our International Trainee Program for Financial Management is currently closed and will most likely be reopened in 2021.