What to expect
- Scope: Product innovation-related functions
- Duration: 24 months
- Three to four placements in various regions, business areas and functions
- Potential areas of focus: Sustainability, alternative raw materials, composite materials, fire protection materials, CAE (computer-aided engineering), application process technology
What you need
- (International) PhD from a recognized university with good/excellent results in chemical, polymer, or materials science or engineering
- At least six months abroad (studies or internship)
- Practical experience (internships; no more than two years on the job)
- Proven openness to new experiences and challenges
- Interest in technical and general management and strategic thinking, with leadership ambition and potential
- Broad, open personality; team player
- Courage and a proven drive for change
- Excellent command of English; ideally, also German (not a prerequisite for employment); further language skills are advantageous
What we offerWe’ll offer you an open-ended employment contract, providing the scope to build your knowledge of how different areas of our company work together and develop a strong network of internal contacts. With a personal mentor and extensive tailored development opportunities, we’ll prepare you for all the challenges that a career with Covestro offers.
Apply now to join our international team, starting in the first quarter of 2018.